Saturday, September 29, 2007

Missing You All!!

Hey dearest friends and dear dear family! So - we miss you all a whole ton and then some. We're finding more and more to love about Southern California - but one of the things we love the most will never be found here: YOU! (that is unless you come VISIT!!) Today was our dear niece Lucy's first birthday - it's so hard to believe it's already been a year since that little angel squeezed into the world (sorry Kelle). But we could not be there :( This is one of the trades you make when you leave to chase your callings and dreams. It's kinda tough. On the other side of the coin, though, if you're going to have any problem in the world - having tons of people that you love so much is a pretty good problem to have. Some people move away to GET away from family. This is not the case for us. We're so blessed to have you all in our lives - even if it is from a distance at this particular season.

But just for a little update for y'all - this was an eventful week. Debbie finished her orientation this week and Monday will begin being a real nurse again. She's definitely excited about it. Her boss is really seeming to be a wonderful person. On Thursday, Gloria (the boss's name) took Debbie to the cafeteria on a break and bought her some tea and just intentionally chatted with her. So things are looking real good!

I worked four different extra gigs this week - I was a wedding reception guest on "Step Brothers" - Will Ferrell's new movie due out next summer (look for me in the background when John C. Reilly is giving his toast), Samantha Who (a new tv show staring Christina Applegate), Greek (don't really care about this one), and today I spent the morning at the beach and was a background beach goer for a Royal Navy commercial - so if you find yourself in England watching tv, look for me. On Friday I had my first audition - I found out about an agent who does open auditions for representation (which is actually quite rare - agents usually only want referrals) - so I went and read a commercial about Oreo's. So I'll let you know if I get an agent!!

One thing I'm excited about is a new soccer pickup group that I found. There's a group of people that play soccer in a park in Pasadena three times a week. I just got back from playing tonight. It's a great group of people who love the game. Not suprisingly, I'm one of the very few white guys that comes out to play. I love it!

So that's the update for now. Feel free to leave a comment or call us or email us! We love to hear from you! Until next time - HANG TEN DUDES!

timmy and debbie

2 comments:

olive juice smitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
olive juice smitty said...

Tim, I just read this blog and thought of you! It's old and you may have already seen it but it encouraged me and I'm not even an actress :P

http://blog.myspace.com/
index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friend
ID=27753303&blogid=141657788&page=0

(Sorry, I didn't know how else to share the link. I had to break up the address so it would fit)