Sunday, October 7, 2007

Oh what a beautiful morning!

The weather was too beautiful today to not be outside enjoying it! So we went for a bike ride this morning. We biked over to the famous Rose Bowl Stadium and around the path that goes around the stadium. It is a really nice path and there were a lot of people out exercising on it too. Pasadena is a little bit hillier than I thought, though. I think that my muscles are going to be a bit sore tomorrow...

Tim auditioned at a comedy club in Pasadena called "The Ice House." He auditioned yesterday and they just called back today to offer him a spot in their Sunday show on November 18!!! Tim's first booking! He will have 10 minutes to do stand-up during a 2 hour long show. Wow-wee! He's on his way to becoming that comedian!

Work is going well for me (Deb) at the hospital. I think that the unit that I am working on is a good match. Tim is going to be on Hero's tomorrow as an extra. That's one of his favorite shows at the moment, so he's excited about spending 12 hours on the set tomorrow. (Extras really have to put in long days...) Anyway, we are well and hope that you are well too! So long for now.

PS Be proud of Tim. Today he was offered weed while we were sitting in the park and he just said "No." (true story) Crazy Californians...

3 comments:

Alan & Beth Claassen Thrush said...

Congratulations on the gig! Sounds like things are going well. Love you guys.

raemo said...

Way to go...saying no to drugs and all. You don't need that dragging you down when you're wildly successful. Just ask Lindsey. Anyway, congrats on the gig too. I knew you could do it! I'm so proud of you. :) So glad things are going will for you too, Deb. I miss you guys like crazy!

Aaron said...

I'm so proud of you's guys! And thank you so much for the card and phone call on our anniversary! I'm glad to hear work is going well for you Deb. And Tim, good job on getting the gig! Also, do you know which episode of Heroes you were an extra for?