Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It's 7PM on Christmas evening and I wanted to just write a brief note to wish all who read a very MERRY Christmas. I realized many of you east coasters are getting ready to go to bed - but I wanted to get my seasons greetings in. I hope you had a very peaceful, wonderful day. Though I'm alone on Christmas day - I'm very thankful for this Holiday and it means a great deal to us. We had a WONDERFUL visit back home with our wonderful families in PA. It was sad to return - but my awesome brother Kyle came back with us. It was so great to show him around LA.

Hope you have a great Holiday time. Bless you all!

timmy (and deb)

1 comment:

Cafe Observer said...

So, u guys ARE bak home from visiting the old folks home out in PA?

What a coincidence then, bcuz I saw what could've been your celebrity lookalikes gingerly walking on Green St 2day.

I wanted 2 stop & say, "welcome bak", but I thought the guy with your wife looked too good-looking & serious to be a comic. Besides, you would still be out there in de PA for Christmas.